Free PDF to RTF converter

soymilrayita

Does anyone know a free PDF to RTF converter, that's the last I have
left to eliminate almost all shareware.

I would like to get rid of WinRar, but there are no Rar compressor for
free, aparently. Does anyone know?

Last question, I'm wondering if dB power amp music converter is free or
just a few versions of it. Again, I'd be most grateful to find that
out.

Thanks in advance

soymilrayita

john

Can you please stop ignoring my posts and then asking the same questions?
Read this post CAREFULLY.

As I told you dB power amp last totally free version is 10.
The one that is out 11 is free all accept mp3 encoding I think that you have
to pay to unlock.

take a look at this page for some free converters:
http://www.wma-mp3.org/index.html
Free iPod Video Converter
Free DVD MP3 Ripper
Free WMA to MP3 Converter
Free RM to MP3 Converter

(take a look at this also on the middle of the page it has PDF to word and
html free online conversion) http://www.pdfonline.com/)

AGAIN I sent you to this page but you ignore my advice!:

http://www.pdf995.com/download.html
this software is free and can convert PDF and edit PDF!

The Pdf995 Suite offers the following features, all at no cost:
.. Automatic insertion of embedded links
.. Hierarchical Bookmarks
.. Support for Digital Signatures
.. Support for Triple DES encryption
.. Append Delete and Reorder PDF Pages
.. Batch Print from Microsoft Office
.. Asian and Cyrillic fonts
.. Integration with Microsoft Word toolbar
.. PDF Stationery
.. Combining multiple PDF's into a single PDF
.. Burst/Split PDFs
.. Sticky Note Annotations
.. Three auto-name options to bypass Save As dialog
.. Imposition of Draft/Confidential stamps
.. Support for large format architectural printing
.. Convert PDF to JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PCX formats
.. Convert PDF to text
.. Convert PDF to HTML and Word DOC conversion
.. Automatic Table of Contents generation
.. Support for XP Fast User Switching and multiple user sessions
.. Standard PDF Encryption (restricted printing, modifying, copying text and
images)
.. Support for Optimized PDF and Compressed PDF
.. Support for custom page sizes
.. Option to attach PDFs to email after creation
.. Automatic text summarization of PDF documents
.. Easy integration with document management and Workflow systems
.. n-Up printing
.. Automatic page numbering
.. Simple Programmers Interface
.. Option to automatically display PDFs after creation
.. Custom resizing of PDF output
.. Configurable Font embedding
.. Support for Citrix/Terminal Server
.. Support for Windows 2003 Server
.. Easy PS to PDF processing
.. Specify PDF document properties
.. Control PDF opening mode
.. Support for shared network printing
.. Dynamic Page and 'Bates' stamping
.. RGB and CMYK colorspaces
.. Page Rotation
.. Free: Creates PDFs without annoying watermarks
.. Free: Fully functional, not a trial and does not expire

--
Kenny - www.ComputerBoom.com

-Arthur C. Clarke

soymilrayita

Yes, I've read all your posts carefully. Ease up, dude, you sound
pretty angry.

PDF 995 isn't freeware, is shareware, just like Morpheus. I was looking
for freeware, and I posted this in case anyone else knew. But I think
I'll download it, since there's nothing else. The point is they are
making you download all their stuff, the PDF creator and the printer,
to use their editor, and that's not what I was looking for, but it
seems there's nothing else.

I checked pdfonline.com and there's no free PDF to RTF converter for
free there, there is a free RTF to PDF converter only. The converter
I'm looking for is a trial that works with limitations for a fortnight
only.

Regarding the dB Music Converter, I was wondering if there were any
other free versions. I'm pretty happy with the version and I'm keeping
it.

Open.Tesla

You are wrong. I am not mad at all....

Can you please read my post AGAIN?
I gave you a list there, not by mistake....

See the list of functionality the free pdf995 suite offers.
You can clearly see that it says:

1st fact: The Pdf995 Suite offers the following features, all at no cost:

2nd fact: . . Convert PDF to JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PCX formats
.. Convert PDF to text
.. Convert PDF to HTML and Word DOC conversion

3rd fact: . Free: Fully functional, not a trial and does not expire

Can you tell me where you see that it says that it is not free or that it
cannot convert pdf to text?

--
Kenny - www.ComputerBoom.com

-Arthur C. Clarke

Susan Bugher

soymilrayita said:
PDF 995 isn't freeware, is shareware, just like Morpheus.

It's Adware. . .

http://www.pdf995.com/faq.html

<q>
PDF995, PdfEdit995 and Signature995 are all FREE. However, for $9.95
each you may purchase keys to remove the sponsor page which displays
each time you run each of these programs.
</w>

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

socrtwo

I think Paperless Printer will do the trick. Just print your PDF to it
and select RTF as the output. It might no be perfect.

soymilrayita

Thanks Susan, I'm new to this words, hence I don't know how to look for
a freeware program that prints several pages onto one sheet. They told
me it's a "multiple-up printing utility", but I don't happen to find
anything.

Regarding this topic, Susan is right, I'm looking for freeware, not
adware, not shareware, FREEWARE, FREEWARE.

Considering Kenny's point of view, WinZip is freeware because you can
use it without paying for it, but freeware doesn't displays ads each
time you try to use it.