Free Antivirus programs

Reaction score
I did a complete restore with the disk that came with it , I have a dell PC and windows vista home basic with IE 7 . I have tried to update to IE 8 even IE 9 and it wont accept it , so with my security program I have windows defender and it works except for the antivirus part it does not come with a antivirus program , I have tried AVG it comes with all sorts of add on's very annoying on the tool bar to install Avira and it wont install whats the problem?

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Windows Vista Home Basic was the most pointless edition of Windows that Microsoft has ever released. I'd go as far as to say, it can not handle IE8/9 never mind IE10 ... try an alternative browser. :)

Windows Home Basic, any version, is as cheap as chips for the likes of Dell, Gateway, eMachines, HP, and others that offer "value PCs" ... they simply cut corners on a number of things, not just the operating system.

Oh, try Bitdefender Free

:user:

Ask a Question