Found a game i can play!

Reaction score
I have spent over 4 hours today playing angry birds & it's very addictive!
Cant remember who told me about the game, but thanks!:rolleyes:

Reaction score
And a game i enjoy playing & getting on ok with.
But it's very addictive!!!:lol:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
http://falconseye.sourceforge.net/index.html

Net Hack for me
breakfast.gif
by way of relaxation

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Currently messin' with (all on PC) Alan Wake; Assassins Creed 2; Racecar GRID; Formula One 2010; Risen; Dragon Age: Origins; Dungeon Siege III; Saints Row The Third.

Got stuck and gave up on Warhammer 40K: Space Marine on first part of Chapter IV, can't beat boss on last part of boss level, damn shame cos I was enjoying that game, got about three quarters of the way through.

And also stuck about three quarters of the way through Overlord II, again, disappointing cos I liked that.

Recent games I enjoyed a great deal: The Darkness Two; Rage; Bulletstorm; Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Call Of Duty MW3 - SP.

I actually bought Angry Birds Seasons for a tenner and don't like it much at all :( I know, I'm odd.

Reaction score
been playing angry birds for 4hrs today!!!:eek:
really good fun & a game i'm now good at.:lol:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
What!? As much as i like gaming its waaaaaaaayyyyy too nice to be sat at home in front of the PC. :D

It was the BF3 double XP weekend just gone, and yes i wanted to make use of it, but there was no way i was going to miss out on the awesome weather!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I've actually been working for the last few days and coming home am too pooped to do anything but collapse in front of 'puter.

But did spend friday evening watching the sun go down over the Thames outside the Cutty Sark pub, that was good :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Right atm it looks as though the heavens are going to open up at any minute :eek: And I have to go out now, hopefully to finish this rather exasperating fault finding job I've been doing.

Completely forgot to mention Sniper Elite 2 - that was good, finished it quite quick on easy, will play through again on harder option.

Reaction score
I started playing angry birds 2 days ago. I'm addicted to this game! It is very interesting and funny.

Ask a Question