For Susan

tf76

Thankyou for adding my site on the pricelessware readers sites :) Oh
and change the logo to the current logo

Is it possible that you could please change the description to "Best
Freeware Downloads and tips to optimize your system"

If not, maybe something that you would be happy with, other than
freeware

Susan, thankyou for the time and effort you put in. It is appreciated

Kind Regards
tf76
http://www.topfreeware.net
Member of The Freeware Revolutiion

David

I need grammar lessons :)

tf76

Hello from South Australia, Adelaide to be exact

I'll second your comments about Susan. Susan, you do a marvelous job.
Thanks.

Also from Adelaide.
--
David
Remove "farook" to reply

burnr

No offence dude, but what does your site have that the other 420,000 link
sites don't?

How about..no popups, no advertisements, no corporate sponsors. I see the
site as yet another personal effort to promote freeware. I know for a fact
that many freeware authors and average users appreciate greatly such an
effort.

tf76

thanks burnr

At least some people appreciate what web authors do.
Maybe you have to be one to know what I'm talking about

I believe my site is not the best but I have seen a lot worse.
If anything I am trying and I do get positve remarks from people around
the world.
I suppose you can't please everyone
:) Oh well

I'll take this opportunity to give a shout out to all the brilliant
work that is done by people who take their time to inform pc users of
programs that they don't have to buy.

To conclude thanks to freeware authors and long live it! (FREEWARE that
is)

Cheers tf76
http://www.topfreeware.net
Best Freeware Downloads and tips to optimize your system
Member of The Freeware Revolution

Susan Bugher

tf76 said:
Thankyou for adding my site on the pricelessware readers sites :) Oh
and change the logo to the current logo

Is it possible that you could please change the description to "Best
Freeware Downloads and tips to optimize your system"

Sure: http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/Members.php

Let me know if anything needs to be changed.
Susan, thankyou for the time and effort you put in. It is appreciated

:) :) :)

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware