Flying Lesson

Reaction score
Got bought a flying lesson for Christmas - a 1 hour premium pack deal from Adventure 001. Booked it today - next Sunday at Marshalls Airport in Cambridge. 4 seater plane, so I can take someone with me (aaargh!!)

Looks like i'll be flying a nice new Cessna 172SP :) Can't wait

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Very nice Chris - you'll have to post some pics here :) Flying is great fun, so I'm sure you are going to love it.

Reaction score
ChrisP is now Biggles!

Have a great day Chris, you will get a great view & above all it will be fun!

Reaction score
I had a brilliant time when I flew in our works MD92 Explorer chopper, and I wasn't even at the controls so I'm sure it will be wicked! Can't wait - whoever goes in the back will be taken lots of pictures and i'll put them up on here. Ian - have you lowered the attachment limit? Everything I try to attach now seems to be too big!

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I recon Chris read this article and this flight is just the first step in his plan to emulate Constable Appleby.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?n...W_wQAAAAIBAJ&sjid=-ZEDAAAAIBAJ&pg=3157,356144

laughingsmiley.gif

Ask a Question