Flops' sale & freebies

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Rush said:
In the great flops sale is it concluded or is(are) there more bargains not sold to be had ????

Cheers Rush

Nope, that's about I think, apart from a couple of Arctic VGA coolers I bought for my XFX 5700LE video card, neither of which fitted.

About fifteen quid each they were, I'll let 'em go for a fiver each plus p & p, I think they were meant for the 5700LE and the ordinary 5700. If I can sort out exact model numbers & links I'll post them here.

Other than that, a lockup full of toot :D and I'll shortly be taking quite a few CD singles down to Beanos at Croydon cos I don't want or need them anymore. Mostly Disco singles and some rock promo stuff, but nothing much very special.

Reaction score
Flops, is the Antec still for sale at all, any idea what it weighs in KG.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
cImrie said:
Flops, is the Antec still for sale at all, any idea what it weighs in KG.

I just took it out of cupboard, bedroom scales say 9Kg without packing.

Also noticed one front 5.25" blanking plate missing and a couple of very faint scratches to top of case, where I've stored it and pulled a cardboard box off the top of it.

Can post pic if you want.

If you're going to mount at least one optical drive to front of case, the missing blanking plate shouldn't be a prob. Both 3.5" blanking plates are there and everything else that came with it, screws, mounting runners, motherboard plate, mains lead et al.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Yer a smooth talker ain't ya . Talked me into buying that Antec SLK300B case of you . Let me know the damage for the postage and I'll get a cheque in the post . As theres lots of room in the box I'll take the Black and White with Special creatures aswell . So if me maths is right that'll be £17 plus postage . :D

Drat just noticed the post above . I'll do the deal if cImrie decides not to take the case :blush:

Last edited:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Ok, we'll give cImrie until 6pm tomorrow (Tuesday) and then I'll get a postage price.

Reaction score
I'm not overly in need of a case, i'd just be buying it due to being a bargain, feel free to let it go to Abarbarian, at least then it'll be used ;)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
cImrie said:
I'm not overly in need of a case, i'd just be buying it due to being a bargain, feel free to let it go to Abarbarian, at least then it'll be used ;)

Thankee kindly . When you see me article I'm doing for the competition you'll see why I was after the case . Whether it will be as cool as the one I have remains to be seen , its got to be a lot quieter thas for sure .
laughingsmiley.gif

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Ok, we'll give cImrie until 6pm tomorrow (Tuesday) and then I'll get a postage price.

Ooooooooooooops think I should have sent you a e-m . Is the case still for sale as I'm definitly gonna buy it if it is . :eek: ( wheres the whisky , i can't belive I'm gonna part with even more money ) :rolleyes::D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Yes, it's earmarked for you along with B & W + extra creature CD's.

I was going to visit my lockup - which is about 10 miles away - over the weekend to find a suitable box to send it in but unfortunately managed to sprain my ankle Friday evening and couldn't walk :blush:

I'm still limping a lot now.

So, as soon as I can wrap it up I'll let you know postage cost.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Yes, it's earmarked for you along with B & W + extra creature CD's.

I was going to visit my lockup - which is about 10 miles away - over the weekend to find a suitable box to send it in but unfortunately managed to sprain my ankle Friday evening and couldn't walk :blush:

I'm still limping a lot now.

So, as soon as I can wrap it up I'll let you know postage cost.

Hey sorry about yer ankle . No rush with posting it January will do , just glad its mine all mine all mine ha ha ha ha .

Put one ounce of sliced ginger in two pints of boiling water and simmer for ten minutes . Put ginger water in bowl . put foot in bowl , oooops test water first , keep foot in bowl till water is cold .Keep water, heat and use again for next couple of days . I did this for a year to help get me mangled ankle mobile , the doc's were amazed at how much movement I got . Its an old chinese remedy me martial arts instructor advised me to use along with some awfuly painful exercises . Was worth it , walking stick pah who needs em
laughingsmiley.gif

Last edited:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Thanks for the case Flop's . It looks great , haven't fiddled with it yet as I'm strangley busy at the moment . Did you get me cheque ????????????????
happywave.gif

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
Thanks for the case Flop's . It looks great , haven't fiddled with it yet as I'm strangley busy at the moment . Did you get me cheque ????????????????
happywave.gif

I did, yes, thank you, only paid it into my bank today though.

Ask a Question