Flash Player "Square" Preview Release

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Installed on IE9 64bit, it even works. :lol:

You will need to uninstall any previous versions of Flash Player before installing this prerelease build

Important:
Please note that if you install the Flash Player "Square" preview, you will need to keep this version up to date by manually installing updates from the Flash Player "Square" download page on Adobe Labs. You will not receive automatic update notifications for future final releases of Flash Player, and you will need to manually uninstall Flash Player "Square" before installing a final shipping version of Flash Player.
http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer10.html?lang

DO NOT INSTALL ON NON-64Bit OS/Browser

Will try and keep you all up-to-date with new releases, don't hold your breath. ;)

:user:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Woohoo, it's about time an x64 version of Flash came out :).

Thanks for the heads up!

muckshifter

Reaction score
yes, but be aware of the need to keep an "eye" on it for updates ... won't show in PSI 'cos its beta ;)

one more holed filled, clearing the way for full 64bit ... be just in time for Window 128bit. :lol:

muckshifter

Reaction score
a wee update ...

I'm going barking mad, I keep telling myself, it's Beta ... then I remember, it's also, Adobe

I've lost count at how many times I've had to, uninstall / reinstall this square constipation from Adobe, and not because of "updates", they aint been any, but 'cos when you go to a website that needs flash you are met with ... your browser doesn't support this plugin ... WTF!!!

I give up, sorry Microsoft, great browser, really is a fantastic improvment, 64bit too, but relying on third party Adobe to get thier finger out was, stupid. It is the only real letdown I have encountered, that and the laps in memory to institute a SPEELCHECKTERED!!!!

It's nearly 10years, thats a very long time, since 64bit came into being, I suppose we WILL have to wait for the 128bit OS before we'll see any improvment.

Think I'll go drink some of my aftershave.

:wave:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I have had a 64 bit version of Flash on me Mandy 64 bit os for ages and ages, works perfectly :p
laughingsmiley.gif

muckshifter

Reaction score
yes, we know Linucks has flash, do we care?

err,

nope!

Ask a Question