FixLinks: expert searchers needed

Susan Bugher

Program: FixLinks
Author: Andrey Alexandrovich Pivovarov

I looks like the last freeware version may be v 1.14.

v 1.51 and higher are Shareware - see:
http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/win/22250&vid=119787&mode=info

There's some info about v 1.14 here:

http://upload.simtel.net/digests.html?display=20030405.html

<q>
39: File Name: fixlinks.exe
Collection: win95 htmlmisc
Program Name: FixLinks version 1.14
System: Win95,Win98,WinME,WinNT 4.x,WinXP,Windows2000
File size: 792698 File date: 2003-04-05 Distribution Type: Freeware
More Information: http://www.simtel.net/pub/pd/58465.shtml
Publisher: Andrey A. Pivovarov
</q>

There are a LOT of fixlinks.exe files out there - the problem is finding
a last Freeware version. Most of them can be ruled out by date - I was
hopeful about this file:

fixlinks.exe 29-Dec-2003 23:08 775K
http://ftp.iasi.roedu.net/mirrors/simtel.net/simtelnet/win95/htmlmisc/fixlinks.exe
BUT. . . version 2.0 => SHAREWARE

Can anyone find me a good "last freeware version" link for the ACF pages?

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Bjorn Simonsen

Susan Bugher wrote in said:
39: File Name: fixlinks.exe
Collection: win95 htmlmisc
Program Name: FixLinks version 1.14
System: Win95,Win98,WinME,WinNT 4.x,WinXP,Windows2000
File size: 792698 File date: 2003-04-05 Distribution Type: Freeware
More Information: http://www.simtel.net/pub/pd/58465.shtml
Publisher: Andrey A. Pivovarov
</q>

Can anyone find me a good "last freeware version" link for the ACF pages?

http://web.archive.org/web/20030812...or/download.cgi?download=fixlinks11bundle.exe

All the best,
Bjorn Simonsen

Susan Bugher

Bjorn said:
Susan Bugher wrote in <[email protected]>:

Good thinking Bjorn. Thank you. :) :) :)

Bundled with another app: "FixLinks 1.14 + GetBack 1.01" - I found more
info about GetBack here:

http://web.archive.org/web/20021213123602/www.ktk.ru/~camelot/getback.htm

<q>
GetBack is a small utility that allows You to restore or to delete tons
of typical backup files (renamed into *.bak or something like that) with
a single click. It processes all such files located in a specified
folder and in its subfolders as well.

GetBack is freeware. Download and use it for free as long as you want!
</q>

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware