Windows XP Firefox

Reaction score
Well... i have just downloaded Mozilla Firefox.

It seems to be a much better browser than IE!

PCR loads at lighnening speeds, but is also messed up with the menu buttons about 1CM lower than the grey bar at the top of PRC's pages...

Is this common with all people, or just me?

KGB

Reaction score
I can't remember m8. I used to have it, but deleted it like a week later because i didn't like it lol Try downloading Avant browser, i find it much easier, buttons are good, and speedy for me too :)

Try it lol

www.download.com

Hope it helps

Kye

Reaction score
i use firefox and IE.

some sites do not support firefox, or somtimes the default i have is IE, for things like checking mail though msn messenger.

i like the community of spread firefox, they have a counter of how many downloads of firefox there are, and campaigns and such.

Reaction score
I'm using Firefox 1.0 right now :)

I think it's great. But sometimes switching back to IE is necesarry, like saving Webpages as mht(single file html) :(

@ KGB: Yep, my button bar is off 0.5 cm too

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Same problem as you guys the bar is not aligned properly. However, I use it all the times and only switch to IE when there is no way I can manage with Firefox.

Reaction score
You can get a plug-in called IEview for firefox which displays pages through IE if it doesn't display correctly, it's handy. Much quicker than opening an IE window and copy and pasting the urls.

Ask a Question