Faxes forwared to specific recipient

I am using Microsoft Fax Services on a Windows Server 2003 server. I have two
separate modems connecting to two separate printers, one for each line. Is it
possible for Microsoft Fax to have a fax sent to a specific individual sent
to that individual's email. I have an individual in another part of the state
who would like to receive faxes but each fax number is tied to a spcecific
printer. I don't want to remove the printers just send faxes sent to this
person forwarded to his email.
Thanks,
Cobra967

Gary Fose [MSFT]

1) Go to Start > Help and Support

2) Under Help Contents, choose Printers and Faxes

3) On the next screen, choose Using Fax

4) Next, click on Fax Service Manager Help

5) In the Contents Pane, click on the '+' to expand the Fax Service Manager
category

6) Now expand How To...

7) Finally, expand Manage Incoming Faxes. You should find everything you need here
to assist you in setting this up.

--------------------
'--'From: "=?Utf-8?B?Q29icmE5Njc=?=" <[email protected]>
'--'Subject: Faxes forwared to specific recipient
'--'Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 11:45:02 -0800
'--'Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.fax
'--'
'--'I am using Microsoft Fax Services on a Windows Server 2003 server. I have two
'--'separate modems connecting to two separate printers, one for each line. Is it
'--'possible for Microsoft Fax to have a fax sent to a specific individual sent
'--'to that individual's email. I have an individual in another part of the state
'--'who would like to receive faxes but each fax number is tied to a spcecific
'--'printer. I don't want to remove the printers just send faxes sent to this
'--'person forwarded to his email.
'--'Thanks,
'--'Cobra967
'--'

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included
script samples are subject to the terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm

Note: For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best
directed to the newsgroup/thread from which they originated.