FAX Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello I am currently setting up a fax back system for my office and honestly I havent a clue on how to intergrate the fax back system to our SQL servers... Does anyone have a clue on where I should start?

Reaction score
No

Its so I dont have to hire a dedicated person on the phone to answer basic questions. The fax back will simply give them client specific information based on their request.

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be easier to do it by email, so someone emails '(e-mail address removed)' and a standard set of FAQ answers get sent back with an autoresponse?

Reaction score
You are right

It is somthing that has been under debate for a while now but we have decided that the fax back system will be an alternative for clients who do not feel comfortable using the internet.

Reaction score
Fax Back is still a way to peddle spam & charge a high fee to do so.
Always thought the Lone Star State took a dim view of that?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thank you for your input, murdoch. I would really like some help to preform the above stated requests. I have no desire to use this for any spamming purposes.

Reaction score
Let me put it in simple terms for you, others have come here before to ask us to help them do it!
And that's why you may not get much help, due to Fax Back being associated with Spam!
And i'm being as helpfull as i can in the situation.

Reaction score
I'm not sure why you would jump straight to thinking it was spam. It sounds like this guy just wants an alternative to email or online applications. Not everyone uses the internet and a lot of the older demographic still prefer getting their information over fax.

Chumnutz, the company I work for recently setup a faxback system for the same reason. I can't give you any exact information on how to set it up with your SQL server. Installation and documentation changes between each faxback company. The facback system itself usually just implies to the hardware.

The more popular faxback systems install their own SQL Native Client. Did your faxback come with any documentation or installation guides of that nature?

Reaction score
kevnuu, Who the F are you?
Fax Back is known to be associated with spam simple as that.
Know you both have a nice day.

If a mod reads this is it worth locking the thread to stop pinky & perky spouting their b*ll*cks here?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Murdoch, they are the same person.....

Hasn't even got the sense to use a different IP address.

Thread closed.

kevnuu and Chumnutz Banned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question