Favorite TV Programme?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
After getting this Freeview box I have watched quite a bit more TV, about 5 hours a week which is a lot for me!

What are your favorite programmes on at the moment?

I have been watching "Little Britain" - I'm 100% sure this isn't to everyones taste, but I find it hillarious!

Reaction score
'at the moment' i thought u meant all time and was preparing to write you a GCSE essay!!

well at the moment: (as sad as one may think)

Coronation Street (ITV1) - brilliant at the moment really terrific if u get a chance watch it this week
Eastenders (BBC1)- very dull but its got my angel in it - Zoe i really like her so i watch it for her!!!
Teachers (C4) - not as good as the old series though

and one that recently finished Micheal Palin - tour of the himilayas one word WORLD CLASS!
and theres one show i have not really got into yet The OC on channel 4 meant to be heavy!

what do u lot like..........?

Reaction score
They have just finished, but it has to be the sopranos and nip/tuck. Truly great shows.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I'm an Eastenders addict, although it's been rather dull lately. After that, my favourite program has to be the Simpsons :D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
psd99 said:
and one that recently finished Micheal Palin - tour of the himilayas one word WORLD CLASS!
and theres one show i have not really got into yet The OC on channel 4 meant to be heavy!
QUOTE]

That was a great documentary, I'd quite like that on DVD when its released! :D

christopherpostill said:
Spooks, Futurama and Flightline...
They are my 3 all time favorites apart from the new Little Britain! I havent seen Flightline in a while (does it still have Brendan O'Brian?), I wanted to get Sky a few weeks ago simply for Discovery Wings :)

Reaction score
"my wife and kids" is pretty good aswell as "soccer am" on skysports 1 on saturday mornings

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Dam American acronyms ... what does "TV" stand for? :confused: :rolleyes:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
Dam American acronyms ... what does "TV" stand for? :confused: :rolleyes:
I would have copied and pasted the list here, but there are some rather curious definitions ;)

Reaction score
The Bill!! now at the minute thats 1 programme that is interesting! along with coronation street!

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
They are my 3 all time favorites apart from the new Little Britain! I havent seen Flightline in a while (does it still have Brendan O'Brian?), I wanted to get Sky a few weeks ago simply for Discovery Wings :)
channel 556 is the best on sky!! i love it. Even though they only show 3 hours of program a day, loop them from 6pm until 2am, and loop that every month! i love it.

Yep, Brendan o Brian still there, he is so vein its not cool, which makes it halarious as he just hops in a plane expecting to be taught how to fly it by the captain, who can't get a word in edgeways as o'Brian never shuts up!

Chris

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I stopped watching Television about three or four years ago.

Which is odd sometimes, especially when friends say 'Did you see so-and-so on TV last night?' and I have to answer 'No'.

Also, if I happen to glance through one of the tabloid newspapers, it's full of 'celebrities' I've never heard of. I expect I could meet the entire cast of Eastenders and not know who they were.

At the time I made the decision not to watch, there seemed to be nothing on screen but absolute rubbish. I don't miss it. I still watch a lot of films on DVD though. And I get all my news from the BBC's online services.

Forced to choose, I'd go for Jools Hollands' 'Later'.

Ask a Question