Bargain Far Cry 2 for a tenner

Reaction score
I wasnt all that impressed with far cry...i thought the graphics were dated and just couldnt get into it.....its gathering dust at the mo......going for the cost of postage (XBOX 360).
Zzzzz

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I got bored of FC2 very quickly, just seemed to do the same thing over and over again, kill guards, come back and kill them again and repeat....

Shame as it could have been soooo much better. Cant deny it looks stunning tho.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
V_R said:
I got bored of FC2 very quickly, just seemed to do the same thing over and over again, kill guards, come back and kill them again and repeat....

Must admit there's some truth in that. When you're driving between locations you can easily predict just when an enemy vechicle is going to come charging towards you guns blazing.

Tis true it's a little samey, there should have been a more varied storyline and more different nasty guys.

Still a good game though and easily worth a tenner (if that offer's still valid now).

Right at this moment I'm seriously into Timeshift, I went back to it. Very old school but thoroughly enjoyable. I'm at level 33 out of 78, good fun.

Reaction score
Still playing Theme Hospital & have never got to the end of it yet!

Reaction score
I'll have to check this timeshift out.....did anyone ever play the Timesplitter series??? Their savage games, but ya cant beat next gen gaming.....I might treat meself to a new PS3 this year....then i'll have the best of both worlds....they should make consoles that play all formats....how hard could it be really ??

Zzzzz

Ask a Question