Far Cry 5

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Now on sale at £50; £60 and £75 for PC - with microtransactions.

Taking the Mick or what?

In my opinion all the other others except the first and 4 have been a bit rubbish so - once bitten twice shy as they say.

Ubisoft can go take a hike :)

And if the former Far Cry games histories are anything to go buy in about a year's time it will cost less than a tenner.

In it's favour reviews are mostly favourable apart from the co-op side of it seems to be fubarred

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I saw a CD key version for just under £40 earlier, but it was on a site I hadn't used before. I agree though that it's still a lot, and surely game studios would do better if they dropped the price so that more customers bought it earlier on rather than waiting for it to be cheaper.

Luckily though I'm always very behind the times with my gaming. There have been very few games I have bought when they were new - Fallout 4 was one of them, and I got more than my money's worth there!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'd really like to play this, but I'm in no rush... so I'll be waiting a while before getting it. No way I'd ever pay >£50 for a game unless I was desperate!

Abraham Andres Luna

Child of God
Reaction score
I bought Lara Croft Run for Android for one dollar! I love to buy games when they drop the price. Very satisfying.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Just got this from Steam for something like £12 in the sale :D.Anyone else played this?

Ask a Question