Fable Error

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Hey all, I bought fable this morning, a game i've been waiting on for a while now! So I install it which took quite a while (about 15 minutes) for a game. I finish the install without a problem, double click the icon ready to play, the intro looks asif its about to start and "taaa daa" i get a lovely error message. So i thought the install might of been inturupted as i was listening to music via windows media player while installing. So i uninstalled it, restarted and installed it again without anything to interupt it. Again install goes without a hitch, but i get the same error message at the same time when i try to play it!

So i resort to google to try and help me, alas i found nothing useful :(. So i used me noggin abit more and thought they might have an official page, which they did :D . So i go on there and find there forums and use the forum search tool to look for my problem (i just typed error). It found a solution straight the way. For some reason Fable wont run on your Audigy 2 ZS if your using the drivers it come with (wtf). Instead you have to install some beta drivers just to get the game working! And fiddle about with some other things!

Anyway i've put this post up so if someone googles they can find it, just incase they have a fable error like me!

Heres the link to the solution, just read on to see what i had to do: http://allboards.lionhead.com/showthread.php?t=96352&highlight=error

The error i got is on the printscreen below

Attachments

• error.webp
    error.webp
    12 KB · Views: 2,328
Back