F6 Not available on RIS for XP images

We have a server 2003 with RIS installed, imaging several systems with WIN2K and Win XP Pro Gold

All is well - except the XP images to include the install CD image, does not give the F6 option. This is available on our WIN2K pro images

We have comapred the answer files, tried different settings in the client installation wizard, searched the internet..

The server 2003 and RIS installation was basically all defaults, we didn't make any special modifications to it. Anyone know how to get the F6 option to display in XP images ?

Scott McArthur [MSFT]

Ronald,

This option is not available. You will need to integrate the mass storage
driver into the image using the textmode folder and txtsetup.oem.

Scott McArthur[MS]
Microsoft Windows Server Setup Support