Export emails from Vista windows Mail to Outlook Express

B.W.

Sorry but somehow I couldn't add this to the original thread of the Post I
sent earlier this month. My friend wanted to Export emails from Vista
Windows Mail to Outlook Express

Anyway although this is no longer a problem as my friend finally found
another way to do this I am curious as to why her AppData did not appear.

I passed on the instructions to her and also tested it out myself on W7 WLM
and it worked for me.

However when she started to go through the procedure she found out where her
Store folder was located and when she tried to navigate to her Store folder
she could not get far as App Data didn't appear after User.

Would AppData be not showing because it's a hidden file?

Thanks B.W.

Gary VanderMolen

Yes, AppData is a hidden folder. In order to see it, you will need
to select the Folder Option to show hidden files and folders.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)