Excitement is beginning to grow in the household

Reaction score
:lol:Well we have booked our summer/autumn holiday, off to Las Vegas in September for 14 nights and hopefully meeting up with Quad whilst over there if he is able to get there.:thumb:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Sounds great fun bootneck! Would be great if you end up meeting Quad :D

Are you going to head to the Grand Canyon when you're over there? It's comparatively (!) close!

Urmas

Subarctic Penguin
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan. Sounds like a GREAT plan!

:thumb:

Reaction score
An ex royal + quad let loose in vegas!!:thumb:
Can vegas handle you both at once!!:dance:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Sounds absolutely great Bootneck. Here's hoping that you and Quad get to meet-up. :thumb:

Reaction score
:DHave been to the Grand Canyon 3 times, to both sides and the bottom along the Colorado and is always amazing, no not amazing almost unbelievable ay Bright Angel Point it is 10 miles wide and a mile deep. I have to say that Vegas is our favorite place we have been there 6 times and has a special place in our hearts as me and my better half got married in the Little White Chapel and no it was not a Elvis wedding just the wife and me the paster and the organist who was the witness. We will be staying at Bally's hotel which is opposite Bellagio and Ceasers Palace so right in the middle of the strip. We are going with some friends who have never been and hope to meet up again with some friends we met over the net and always meet up with when we go who live just outside LA as well as hopefully Quad.

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Excitement already?

What will it be like in September? :D

Have a great time. :thumb:

Ask a Question