Even in adversity !!!!

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
We as a great country always stick together in times of real need. We need that togetherness now as much as ever to help the poor people that are victims of the terrible weather savaging parts of the land. People that need help from terrible disease that lurk in filthy stagnant water that is all around them . People that will still need help from these diseases even when the water levels recede. What they don`t need is

Scum like this

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
It is unbelievable that some folk can stoop so low. You really would think that everyone would be pulling together at such a time, yet still there are one or two who simply have to make an appalling situation worse, by their complete stupidity :( Brainless idiots.

Reaction score
As is the way at the moment.

Some people have even stolen the taps off off them, while other have used half a tank just for themselves :mad:

People can be so retarded.

Reaction score
Good

I wonder if its worth me filling a tank full of water and driving down there with it ;)

.40p a gallon ? ;)

hehehehe

I'm sorry I shouldnt take the P*ss

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
By Triplexdread

I wonder if its worth me filling a tank full of water and driving down there with it ;)

.40p a gallon ? ;)

hehehehe

I'm sorry I shouldnt take the P*ss

no you should not....but you mean well deep down ;)

Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
A well is a much better idea . An you would not need to drill down too far either :thumb:

lol
laughingsmiley.gif

sol

Reaction score
lock them up then only give them water to drink-the water they so kindly urinated in? i have children/grandchildren in areas where this is happening & its just not on,peoples lives are already a misery because of this situation without idiots causing yet more worry

Ask a Question