Euston to upton park

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
On Friday 30th August me and Aaron (aged 8 now ) are off to London as he is Stoke City`s mascot for the West Ham game ..we need to get from Euston to upton park for a sleep over at the hotel at the ground..what is the quickest and cheapest way to get from Euston to West Ham`s ground ...any feedback much appreciated as we need to start planning...Stoke Citys free away travel gets us there too late...we need to be at the stadium for 12.30 pm on the saturday (31st)

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
No...I am on my own..i needed to purchase game tickets (done) and kit Azza out in the new away kit (done)...that was it for us.( no extra cost..West Ham say be there for 12.30 so we have to comply :D

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Think after all.. i have it sussed ...via oyster card...:lol:

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
From Euston to Upton Park you catch the Hammersmith & City Line.
The journey takes around 40 minutes. No changes. As you will be arriving on the Friday a single ticket will do. £4.50 for and adult and £2.20 for your son.

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Think after all.. i have it sussed ...via oyster card...:lol:

With the Oyster card you need to pay a £5 refundable deposit which can be claimed back at most underground stations. But some stations can be arsy about the refund and ask for ID and proof of address.

Ask a Question