Holiday 2007 no 2

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
I know its getting cooler but no need to flee the country :D ...but I`m off Saturday (with the family and in-laws), flying from Manchester to Majorca (Hotel America)so wont be around as much (yipee, i hear you all say) . Will post though on those money grabbing hotel pc`s ..1 euro for 10 minutes.

Anyone wishing me a good time can stick there thumb up at 7am Sat morning as we soar above you all wishing you were all here :)

Oh and by the way get primed for some Rugby Union messages from me Saturday..as i might be a bit bleary :D and some photos

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Enjoy yourself Rush! :D Will hopefully be some nice weather for you there :)

I'm off myself in 2 days time to Italy, so I'll also be away :thumb:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Back from Holiday now, Had a great time although the weather was not good for a few days..Rain...still very warm though. The Hotel next door was the Hotel Samoa where the unfortunate young Girl fell from the balcony and the Cove by our hotel was where her Mothers body was found ..we saw it all ..:(

The Kids had a whale of a time...

Attachments

• Aaron.jpg
    Aaron.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 73
  • Cala Domingos.jpg
    Cala Domingos.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 125
  • Cala Domingos Bay.jpg
    Cala Domingos Bay.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 74
  • Cliff Rock.jpg
    Cliff Rock.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 67
  • Hotel America.jpg
    Hotel America.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 80
  • Porto Cristo harbour.jpg
    Porto Cristo harbour.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 134
  • Surfer 1.jpg
    Surfer 1.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 133
  • Surfer 2.jpg
    Surfer 2.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 67
  • Surfer 3.jpg
    Surfer 3.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 87
  • Surfer 4.jpg
    Surfer 4.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 75

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Welcome home Rush :D Gosh, that was such a sad situation to have going on next door when you are at a holiday destination:nod: It must have been very daunting, but I'm glad the children were still able to enjoy themselves. :)
Great pics you have there - looks like an amazing place.......... is that you showing your surfboarding expertise..? :D