Error message when starting Explorer

Since installing the new Service Pack, each time I open up Internet Explorer,
a grey box pops up - it has a yellow triangle with an exclamation point in
the center of it. The writing in the box next to the triangle says Flash
6.79 - then there is an OK box to click. Once I click that - my home page
pops up. Is there a way to fix this?

Ashokan Achari [MSFT]

Hi,

Please update your Flash player to "Macromedia Flash Player 7" at
http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=Sh
ockwaveFlash

NOTE: For the Macromedia Flash Player installation to succeed, please close
all other browser windows. Installation of Macromedia Flash Player may
require administrative access to your PC

Hope this helps ...... :)

Ashok (Ashokan Achari)

The Posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

- - From: "=?Utf-8?B?QWJiaWU=?=" <[email protected]>
- - Subject: Error message when starting Explorer
- - Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 12:53:10 -0700
- -