Epson Refill

Tess

Hey everyone,
I have an epson stylus photo R240 and was wondering if anyone knew how
to refill the cartridges?
I have bought a chip resetter and some ink and know how to reset the
cartridges but now im stuck as to how to get the ink into them!!
Thanks!
Tess

measekite

If you bought genuine Epson ink carts you would not have to subject
yourself to this messy nuisance.

Jimmy

measekite said:
If you bought genuine Epson ink carts you would not have to subject
yourself to this messy nuisance.

And if Epson would lower the price on their Genuine Epson ink carts, no one
would subject themselves to such a messy nuisance.

Cliff Hartle

You should have a kit that either will explain how to refill the carts or a
reference to their website that will explain the procedure.

If you just have the resetter and a bottle of ink you also need at least a
syringe with the right tip and the right size plugs to fill a hole you make.

measekite

Jimmy wrote:

"measekite" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

If you bought genuine Epson ink carts you would not have to subject yourself to this messy nuisance.

And if Epson would lower the price on their Genuine Epson ink carts, no one would subject themselves to such a messy nuisance.

At least we agree it is a messy nuisance.

Frank

Jimmy said:
And if Epson would lower the price on their Genuine Epson ink carts, no one
would subject themselves to such a messy nuisance.
Successfully refilling ink carts is not a messy nuisance if you pay
attention to what you are doing as attested to by numerous posters in
this ng. Refilling is not for everyone but the constant riling against
it by our resident troll, who has never, ever tried it, is insanity at
its best.
Frank

Arthur Entlich

With newer Epson printers, refilling the cartridges has become more
difficult, if you use their cartridges to do so.

This is not to suggest it can't be done or that it is very problematic,
but that you need to make some changes to the cartridges by drilling a
hole in them and making a plug, to get them to fill properly.

For some, this is too involved. For those people a second alternative
is to buy specialized cartridges that are designed for refilling, sold
by some bulk ink distributors.

Yet another option is to buy compatible cartridges which are already
filled with ink, but are not OEM Epson ink. The savings are poorer this
way.

There are many options depending upon the time you wish to spend and how
much you wish to invest.

Art

Frank

Arthur Entlich wrote: