email form

I set up an email form and saved it as a .HTM file. I uploaded it to my
server and it appears and seems to work properly until I hit the Send button.
I get a message: "web Page Cannot be found". I am not receiving my email from
the form either. I have front page extentions turned on and my email
addresses seem to be in order. Can anyone give me a hint of what I need to do?

Thank you

Thomas A. Rowe

How did your create the form (steps)?
How are you uploading the form to the live/remote server (steps)?

Thomas A. Rowe
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

http://www.Ecom-Data.com

Tom Willett

....and, has the host configured the forms to email transport in the server
extensions?

--
===
Tom Willett