email deletes multiple messages at a time

jneells

When i delete an email from my inbox it is moved to the deleted items box but
it also deletes the message below it. i then have to go to the deleted items
box and move it back to the inbox.

Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\)

That sounds like a mouse problem. Are you using a wireless mouse, or the
touchpad on a laptop?

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)