Deleted items

Liz

How do I get deleted items to go to my deleted items folder automatically?
Yesterday that happened, but today if I delete I get the question box about
deleting forever. I would have to go to the "send to folder" command to get
a message out of my inbox into deleted items. Crazy.

Gary VanderMolen

Strange, that prompt for confirmation when deleting should only happen
when deleting from the Deleted Items folder. Make sure your antivirus is not
in any way interacting with Windows Mail.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)