Ebuyer fantastic for Builders!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
e-buyer are good as long as all the stuff you ordered isn't faulty

Their packaging is rubbish.

Their rma service may have improved, according to other members here.

They are certainly cheap.

I was stung by e-buyer about four years ago, badly, hence my wariness.

However, since then, I've bought a couple of things from e-buyer, and experienced no problems.

You pays your money, you takes your chances.

I like Kustom PC's and Chillblast, easily the best but not the cheapest.

Overclockers are quite good as well, though peeps here have had mixed experiences with them.

And worthy runner-up - Overclock.co.uk

Reaction score
acid_burn702 said:
I've used www.ebuyer.co.uk for the last 4yrs. There prices are great and they do good deals on pc's aswell. excellent delivery service. highly reccomended.

hehe, yes they are cheap and have a good range of products but wait until you have an order go bad
and you have a customer relying on you to produce the system by a agreed date, then they are worse than uselees.

I've used Ebuyer since they first appeared on the scene, I have had several problems with them over the years but for some odd reason I keep buying from them. I've spent thousands of pounds with them over many, many orders. I have had lots of trouble and today I think I just had my last problem!

I'm going to try my hardest to find a supplier who is reliable and has good customer service too, oh and
it will be an advantage if they do not use City Link as a courier, I have had my fair share of problems with them over the years too!
I dont mind paying a little extra if I know I will get the stuff I ordered on the date I want it!

Anybody used Misco a *lot* ??

Reaction score
Yeh I've bought a couple of things from ebuyer that came broken. Don't like the way they sent my ram.

I prefer using Scan, Novatech or Aria personally - no probs with them so far

Reaction score
I have used ebuyer for years now. Mostly happy with them, but can never trust their next day delivery option. I must have been fobbed off with 'we were extremely busy which meant your order was unable to be despatched on time' more times than I can remember.

It you don't need it next day, then go ahead and use them.

peahouse05

Dedicated Cruncher
Reaction score
ebuyer

Hello All,
Received order from ebuyer within three days, post free (MB, CPU, PSU, RAM and OS). Don't yet know if any of it works but all items were in manufacturers' boxes with manuals and serial numbers, etc.
Packaging was good and undamaged and I was advised to sign for the goods as damaged/unchecked by ebuyer if in doubt.
Cheers,
peahouse05:thumb:

Reaction score
I was advised to sign for the goods as damaged/unchecked by ebuyer if in doubt.

Now that`s the way> Always sign UNCHECKED even if you have checked, or DAMAGED if they are;)

peahouse05

Dedicated Cruncher
Reaction score
ebuyer fantastic for builders

Hello Itsme,
Didn't quite achieve perfection with the delivery. I was signing on one of those new-fangled electronic keyboard things. I can barely write my signature on them. You are, of course, standing in your doorway with the keyboard in daylight and hardly visible.
By the way if you are under 50 years of age forget all this grumpy old man stuff!
cheers,
peahouse05:nod:

Reaction score
peahouse05 said:
Hello Itsme,
Didn't quite achieve perfection with the delivery. I was signing on one of those new-fangled electronic keyboard things. I can barely write my signature on them. You are, of course, standing in your doorway with the keyboard in daylight and hardly visible.
By the way if you are under 50 years of age forget all this grumpy old man stuff!
cheers,
peahouse05
nod.gif

First may I say I am rather confused with your answer:eek: , no I don’t stand in the doorway with a keyboard as that is attached to my PC:D , I do however sign a [little] electronic pad thus [unchecked/sign] it appears to me that you cannot distinguish the significance between a compliment [which was paid to you]:nod: and condemnation that you assumed was the reply:nod: , as for my age it is of no consequence to the aforementioned; My young man?

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Here we go ... get to OLD fogies together and they'll be swapping operations next. :rolleyes:

I had to 'sign' one of those bloody things, did it from memory though as I too could not see what I was doing.

:D

Hey, did I tell you two I have a nine inch appendix scare ... nearly died from that op.
nod.gif

Reaction score
Here we go ... get to OLD fogies together and they'll be swapping operations next. :rolleyes:

:lol: And then there were> 3:lol:
I had to 'sign' one of those bloody things, did it from memory though as I too could not see what I was doing.

:D
Glasses mucks glasses:lol:not pint glasses! get spectacles :wave:

Hey, did I tell you two I have a nine inch appendix scare ... nearly died from that op.
nod.gif

Nope!!! but go on then I`m listening :bow:

muckshifter

Reaction score
watch it ... boyo

You know damn well you never have the right glasses when answering the door ... "please sign here" ... huh! what? where? ... and with a stick, a stick, I ask you, it's not even a proper pen for crying out loud ... damn kids.

Hey, when I got back upstairs, they were already in my hand ... never knew I had them with me.
laughingsmiley.gif

:p :p :p

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Mucks, just think back to childhood, you no remember Etch-A-Sketch? It da same thing :D

And no, I really don't wanna know about your Mars Bar fank yoo very much :p

muckshifter

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Mucks, just think back to childhood, you no remember Etch-A-Sketch? It da same thing :D

Oh yes ... could never work the bloody thing either, every time you shook it, the bloody drawing disappeared. :confused:

wallbash.gif

Reaction score
LMAO
I kept forgetting which dial to turn and in what direction. Pictures looked a mess after while hehe

Reaction score
muckshifter said:
You know damn well you never have the right glasses when answering the door ... "please sign here" ... huh! what? where? ... and with a stick, a stick, I ask you, it's not even a proper pen for crying out loud ... damn kids.

Hey, when I got back upstairs, they were already in my hand ... never knew I had them with me.
laughingsmiley.gif

:p :p :p
ROTFPMSL:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wave:

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:

ROTFPMSL Again:lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::thumb:

Ask a Question