e-mail Signature pic

Reaction score
hi

I want to make a picture in my e-mail signature. I will make the picture in Adobe photoshop.

Id like to be able to upload this to my yahoo e-mail signature so that everytime I e-mail somone this picture would get sent out to them

is this possible?

is image shack the right place to go for this?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've not used Yahoo mail, but it should be easily possible. Upload your photo to a free service (like imageshack or chris's free service) and then go to the Yahoo mail options and look for some signature options. Once there just add the image using HTML code if they allow it, or using the WYSIWYG editor and link to the image. If someone here uses yahoo I'm sure they'll be able to explain better :)

Reaction score
cheers mate making sense

but wat isn't is adobe photoshop

finding that pretty complicated

problem is cutting and pasting
I am find that a problem along with resizing images to make them small enough to fit onto the banner

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Time to consult the help file! :)

Reaction score
right i made the banner I am wel happy with it
considering i am an amateur on photoshop i think i done alrite

i uploaded to image shak

problem?

hotlink for furms
hot link for websites

thumbnails for websites
thumbnail for forums

i tried to paste these codes into my signature in yahoo e-mail
then i e-mailed myself

all that comes up is the code itselt not the pic

any ideas what one i need to use?

am i doing this wrong?

ede

Reaction score
I have been using yahoo mail for a good while and the best I can find you are NOT going to be able to put a picture of any kind in the signature. You can insert the picture in each composed message after you have saved an image that you have edited and place it near your signature...

Reaction score
ede said:
I have been using yahoo mail for a good while and the best I can find you are NOT going to be able to put a picture of any kind in the signature. You can insert the picture in each composed message after you have saved an image that you have edited and place it near your signature...

thanks for message

I was thinking the same too

do you mean that you can only attach a photo?

so that i can send it out to all my contacts?

this seems rather long

ede

Reaction score
yes it is the long way but the only way I know. Perhaps when yahoo beta mail is finished you will have more options but right now attaching is the only way. at least the on;y way I KNOW...

Reaction score
do you know why yahoo does not allow a signature pic?

I have had my yahoo account for 9 years now and have been really impressed by it

all my friends where hotmail fans I still to this day really dislike hotmail
I am the only one original yahooer out of friends

ede

Reaction score
don't know why they don't allow pics, maybe the new yahoo mail will when they switch to it. I like most of yahoo mail, but the wife does a lot more emailing and says it's to slow so I switched her back to our IPO account and use OE6 for it. I use Gmail now for most of my internet registrations etc... That's a good program too once you get use to it..

Last edited:
Reaction score
it sucks mate

I put the url in my signature
people can click on it to see my banner
but it just dont appear on each e-mail like i want it to be

back to plan 1 gona stick to writing and using words :(

Ask a Question