DVD RW

RG

I have liteon DVD RW/CD RW (I think the model is sohc 812s). After
inserting the dvd disc, xp can see that the disc is dvd r but can't see any
of the files. I have updated the drive with the latest firmware. As far
as, the drivers, liteon says that microsoft default drivers will do and they
don't provide the drivers.

Would anyone know how to get xp to recognize the contents of my dvd disc.

Thanks in advance

Jack Wang [MSFT]

Hi

Thank you for posting!

I suggest you install some DVD Burnning program and check if it can see the
files on the disc. If not, please contact the manufacturer directly for
help. I think there should have some compatibility issue. They should have