DVD Autoplay Error-More Info

AoA

I looked on TweakUI-XP. It seems that the autoplay
handler for the program (Interplay WinDVD) is pointing to
Windows Media Player. And I can't edit or delete any of
the handlers. Is this normal, I never looked at TweakUI
for this before.
I know I could get disable autoplay and load it myself
but I like my Windows to work like its supposed to.
Thanks again

Steven Liu [MSFT]

Hi,

Reinstall the Interplay WinDVD will solve the issue. It will take the
ownership of autoplay DVD movies after reinstalled.

Thanks for using Microsoft News Group!

Sincerely,

Steven Liu

Microsoft Online Partner Support

MCSE 2000

This posting is provided ¡°as is¡± with no warranties and confers no rights.