Dreams

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
What was the oddest or crazest dream you ever had? and do they mean anything to you?
Personally i have had dreams that have come true to some degree, mostly small things but they came true!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I'm not telling you that, lol, you'll think I'm nuts :D

Or a complete and utter perv :eek:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
My weirdest and most memorable dream was that shot Marilyn Monroe! I was walking down an old street with a rifle, and I passed a hole in the ground... I looked down the hole and saw her in a room at the bottom, and I shot her in the leg, and she died! I remember running down the street to a big empty warehouse, and inside I found my Mum and brother, who were both very cross with me.

That's it! I'm not sure it means anything, and it was quite a few years back :)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Ha ha :)

I'm not going to be the only one to reveal a weird dream am I?! ;)

Reaction score
dreams what a strange thing they can do in a persons mind!

I must admit I normally remember all my dreams, did u know an average person is thought to dream at least 3 to 4 dreams per night? thats incredible!

the one I had last night was about violence I was involved in a fight, and then the next thing I know I am on an Aeroplane to go on holiday with my old man! VV Strange, so that was two dreams last night I prob forget the other two!

The strangest dream I have ever had? I have so many and normally by the next day I forget what happened. But the ones that strike me are the ones where the people in your dreams are ones you have NEVER met before. IE a person that you have seen around in real life, but never chatted to them! its so bizzare that they turn up in your dreams! has this ever happened to anyone!!!???

I notice that these people somehow turn out to be so perfect in the dream. Further to this the other thing which is so strange is that I notice that even people that I do not get on with end up in my dreams those people who are your enemies, those who i fear and those who fear me! They turn up!

I am v v fascinated about the concept of DREAMS find these v v interesting! I bet there is meant to be a meaning behind this

I think the first bloke talked abt DEja VU! thats when u dream something and the EXACT same event happens in real life! this used to happen to me a lot not any more though. itd be like DAMN I remember this moment!!!!!.......................... v v strange

it would be nice to hear peoples views about this situation!........................dreams what do they mean to u?

Reaction score
Alf said:
What was the oddest or crazest dream you ever had? and do they mean anything to you?
Personally i have had dreams that have come true to some degree, mostly small things but they came true!

this maywell be Daja Vu!

please could u explain what happens to you when u experience this.

I used to get this when i was a bit younger but I do not get this excitement anymore!
:(

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
OK, the one thing that seems be recurring in my dreams is water. I've dreamed about that on and off all my life. And being consumed by the sea. Waddya make of that, shrinks? Back to the womb? Or perhaps I just need to wake up and take a wee?

You know those water rides at Theme Parks, like Loggers Leap at either Chessington or Thorpe Park (I forget which one) where the boat travels along a water channel? I was dreaming about those long before the UK even had any theme parks. I was usually travelling down a mountain in a boat on a channelled waterway. And it was all kinda magical.

I can right now remember a dream I had last night, another common theme - the end of the world and I'm with a group of survivors. In this one last night, there was no water and we were all going to die of thirst.

The army were trying to shoot us all, it was really quite horrible.

And then I was attacked by a giant stone lizard so I picked up a huge pebble rock and broke it's back, smashed it into two and it was like the centre of a pebble inside.

So far today can't get this one out my head.

Well, you asked ;)

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
OK, the one thing that seems be recurring in my dreams is water. I've dreamed about that on and off all my life. And being consumed by the sea. Waddya make of that, shrinks? Back to the womb? Or perhaps I just need to wake up and take a wee?

You know those water rides at Theme Parks, like Loggers Leap at either Chessington or Thorpe Park (I forget which one) where the boat travels along a water channel? I was dreaming about those long before the UK even had any theme parks. I was usually travelling down a mountain in a boat on a channelled waterway. And it was all kinda magical.

I can right now remember a dream I had last night, another common theme - the end of the world and I'm with a group of survivors. In this one last night, there was no water and we were all going to die of thirst.

The army were trying to shoot us all, it was really quite horrible.

And then I was attacked by a giant stone lizard so I picked up a huge pebble rock and broke it's back, smashed it into two and it was like the centre of a pebble inside.

So far today can't get this one out my head.

Well, you asked ;)

wow that sounds v v interesting

from what i have read i reccomend just before u sleep drink around 2-3 glasses of pure water! and let me know what effect is has! but the most important thing is to think like you normally would before you sleep!

it sounds to me as if you play too many computer games!
:)

Reaction score
I thought de ja vue (however you spell it). was when you experience the exact same thing twice... not just in dreams to reality... like you walking down stairs, the same people in the same spots and say the same thing... then that whole weird feelin thing comes. but as far as my dreams go... they were always very violent. with a few very good dreams, but the good dreams i did have, would return on many occassions. the kind you hope that come back... hope to dream it again... hope it becomes real. I believe, dreams are very important. It can ive you the fear to move on, the inspiration to cheer up and the hope for things to come... to give you the will power to go on, to look forward to new things; even if they only exsist in your dreams.... you can always look to them. its amazing what dreams you remember when the time comes. Also. they are a reflexion of reality.... Ever meet anyone that has never had a dream of someone they know in it? i doubt it. seems while you rest. your subconsious tries to settles the wrongs you feel inside. even if its only whether or not you left the coffee pot on. i want to see a day when you can alter your dreams. or replay them just as you see them while asleep. To finish this off... Dreams mean the world to me. Without my dreams, i would not have what it took to move on at times. Because no matter how bad it is while your awake, your dreams can bring you what you want... since the entire world exsists within your head. So as a minor tip. if life sux... lay down; see what your dreams may bring.

Reaction score
Moco said:
I believe, dreams are very important. It can ive you the fear to move on, the inspiration to cheer up and the hope for things to come... to give you the will power to go on, to look forward to new things; even if they only exsist in your dreams.... you can always look to them. its amazing what dreams you remember when the time comes. Also. they are a reflexion of reality.

Yes yes that what i think! well put there that for me is very very true!

Reaction score
must see site for everyone:

http://www.sleeps.com/analysis.html

let me extract some of the stuff from there for you:

" Dreams are a vehicle in which your mind communicates ideas, warnings and health issues. Sometimes they even communicate the future! "

Really?
I dreamt of this horrible scary ghost last night coming after me!

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I tell you what flopp's funny you saying about your dreams mostly being about water, most of mine are too, my most memorable one was when i was jumping off a diving board (the highest one i might add) and as i was coming down i could see myself from a side profile and it was in slow motion, as i dropped someone pulled the plug out and the level of the water in the swimming pool dropped just as rapidly as i was accelerating headfirst and had totally drained dry within a second, meaning i was about to impact the concrete floor of the pool, but as i hit it i woke up with a massive startle in the diving position holding my head...phew :eek: ..and i can't even swim..is that a weird one or what..

They say if you die in a dream you die in real life...

Thank god i woke up, but then i wake up every time something really terrible is just about to happen to me...:p

What about anyone else do you all wake up when something really bads gonna happen like your going to die in your dream........maybe it's your bodys failsafe or something.

Reaction score
"Dreams are very efficient. Meaning, they can address multiple issues on multiple topics all in one story line! A dream can warn you of health dangers, predict the future, point out personality flaws (or credits) and solve a current problem all in one dream! Some dreams are worthy of repeated analysis, and just because you can come up with two or three interpretations, does not mean that only one can be right, in fact they could all easily be right."

For you Flops and CrazyLegs
WATER:
Water

Dreaming of clear water is a sign of great good luck and prosperity, a dream of muddy water foretells sadness or sorry for the dreamer through hearing of an illness or death of someone he/she knows well. Dirty water warns of unscrupulous people who would bring you to ruin. All water dreams, other then clear, has a bad omen connected to it and should be studied carefully and taken as a true waning.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Dreaming of clear water is a sign of great good luck and prosperity,

It's always clear. Clean and sparkling. But I ain't rich yet :(

But I still standing, which, all things considered, is pretty good :)

Ask a Question