DJI Mavic Air Review

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
DJI has been a dominant name in the consumer drone market for years now, but they became especially popular when they released the Mavic Pro drone back in 2016. They are back with a new lightweight version; the Mavic Air, and Engadget have been putting it through its paces:

DJI's Mavic Air is a testament to the company's innovation. With pretty much no other big player in the game, it could have eased off the gas on features, but the Mavic Air comes packed with sensors, a high quality camera, onboard storage and flies like a dream. The hardest decision, might well be what color to get it in.

mavicair2_1800.jpg

Read the full review here.

Reaction score
I was looking at these the other day. Very tempting. But a little rich for my wallet at the moment.
Especially as I would prefer to buy some accessories as well like a carry case etc

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Yeah I know what you mean! This technology seems to be progressing quite fast, so no doubt the price will come down in not too long. However, by the time the price comes down will people still be allowed to use drones...? I wouldn't be surprised if use of them is more controlled in the future!

Reaction score
Ive not really touched the one I have tbh. Not had time or weather been crap.

I really like the look of this though. But 700+ nicker is a Holiday abroad almost which, I would much prefer to have

Ask a Question