Download Vista SP1

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Microsoft have officially released Windows Vista SP1, the first service pack for Vista that should offer some improvements to the performance and stability of your system.

You can either get the patch as it is released over Windows Update (strongly recommended), but the more impatient can download a larger update file directly from Microsoft (here).

"Windows Vista SP1 is an update to Windows Vista that, along with improvements delivered via these other channels, addresses feedback from our customers and partners. By providing these fixes integrated into a single service pack which will be thoroughly tested by Microsoft and by industry partners and customers during the beta cycle, Microsoft provides a single high quality update that minimizes deployment and testing complexity for customers."

If you want to read changes in Vista SP1 in full, check out the SP1 release notes.

Attachments

• vista.jpg
    vista.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 1,449
Reaction score
window vista installation

diliprana said:
i need to install this window vista in my com. pl. arrange for the same
. i feel that if i instaled this system may helps lot.

Ask a Question