Do you drink?

Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
The legal age plays no part in drinking in this country lol

thats true here too... When I was underage we all Binged, but now that I'm of age I drink more often just less quantity(i don't enjoy pukeing on myslef anymore)

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
I drink the odd glass of wine with a meal, but apart from that very little.

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
Raje said:
well all as I can say is that I do drink... and as for how often... well the only clue I can give it that I just turned 21 recently(which is the legal age here, I dunno if its the same there)

age limit in the UK is 18 but most people aged 15 or 16 drink when out

Reaction score
Me__2001 said:
age limit in the UK is 18 but most people aged 15 or 16 drink when out

18!!!!!! :( unfair totaly unfair. But then again, at 18 you obtain your full license here. So at least our retarted laws limits the amount of "legaly drunk" drivers on the roads. Paranoia makes them drive straighter ;)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
you and me against the world then eh mate?

(squeezes round shoulders rather a little too firmly)

you were always one of the good guys, ya know that?

of course you can have my car

you wann annuver? (hic)

*breaks into favourite song/football chant/army march/kindergarten fable*

who's drunk?

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
Raje said:
18!!!!!! :( unfair totaly unfair. But then again, at 18 you obtain your full license here. So at least our retarted laws limits the amount of "legaly drunk" drivers on the roads. Paranoia makes them drive straighter ;)

you get your license at 17 here :p

Reaction score
never touched the stuff in my life
never tasted it!

ive stuck to ribena and cranberry juice all my life!
and still im happy as larry!

daveydoom

Trusted Advisor
Reaction score
Yup. Not sure how much a week though :confused: . Sometimes it may be 8 or so drinks on a Thursday night after golf in the Summer and in the Winter it may be a couple of drinks watching hockey. And then sometimes it may be a WHOLE lot on a Saturday night out :) Luckily I'm a happy drunk.

Last edited:

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
i never said how much i drink
eusa_doh.gif

i usually have a couple of pints in the pub when chatting with me mates then on a night out i probably have 3 or 4 pints

Reaction score
Nope, I cant.

Im allergic to fermented stuff, soy sauce, yogert, beer, wine, ect............................

I have to carry an Epipen with me everywhere I go.

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Not regular enough to say how much in a week. Usually have a couple when we go out & the occasional glass of wine with dinner. Me, I like getting a little bit tipsy & just enjoying everyone else. Mind you, have you ever tried to convince someone that's... 'tipsy' that now is perhaps not the best time to teach me how to use a chainsaw?

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
cirianz said:
have you ever tried to convince someone that's... 'tipsy' that now is perhaps not the best time to teach me how to use a chainsaw?

that sounds like a unique experience
new_all_coholic.gif
s-chainsaw.gif
nono.gif

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Me__2001 said:
that sounds like a unique experience
new_all_coholic.gif
s-chainsaw.gif
nono.gif

ROFLMFAO, now that really is good! Do you do your own smilies? I'm going to be having the occasional snigger at that one all evening I think. The funny thing was that he was giving me a (slurred) lecture on chainsaw safety at the same time. "Always remember *hic* that this is a lethal *stagger* killing machine!!! *melodramatic point making gesture* Always treat it with respect! *stagger*" Fortunately his few attempts to get it going impacted him with the shed often enough that I was able to convince him that what he'd really like to be doing right now was lying on the hammock stargazing. But I'll never forget that little lecture :D

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
cirianz said:
ROFLMFAO, now that really is good! Do you do your own smilies? I'm going to be having the occasional snigger at that one all evening I think. The funny thing was that he was giving me a (slurred) lecture on chainsaw safety at the same time. "Always remember *hic* that this is a lethal *stagger* killing machine!!! *melodramatic point making gesture* Always treat it with respect! *stagger*" Fortunately his few attempts to get it going impacted him with the shed often enough that I was able to convince him that what he'd really like to be doing right now was lying on the hammock stargazing. But I'll never forget that little lecture :D

i dont make them just 'borrow' them ;), your very good at talking people out of things, starting one of those things when sober isn't the easiest thing to do, good job he was having trouble with it or some tree's would of met a nasty end

anyway back on topic :D

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Its not all that often i actually drink, but when I do, I tend to have a good old binge until I fall over. Nights out with the lads - probabally once a fortnight.

I do have a pint or two after work in the kitchen, if i'm on lates, as the other kitchen staff wind me up something chronic.

Reaction score
I am no problem after drink- when I get drunk I fall over>no problem???:D

And no I dont drink alcohol.

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
Well it has been suggested that I have a drink problem -

TWO hands, but only ONE mouth.

No seriously, the odd beer here or there and may be a glass of wine every now and then, but I'm normally driving:)

Must go and polish that halo ....:D

Reaction score
I'm astounded that my liver is still intact and functioning! I'll leave it at that. :)

Gareth

Ask a Question