Disposable E-mail Address

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
I have just been reading about "Melt Mail" which can provide one with a temporary, disposable email address, for a period of 3, 6, 12 or 24 hours. It's HERE

Handy if you suspect you might get heavily spammed when signing-up to play a game or whatever.
;)

Reaction score
And how many people are going to use it to harras or spam people....??
I use my yahoo address which you can aadd a ghost to, which makes it look like another address and not you actual one....

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
And how many people are going to use it to harras or spam people....??
I use my yahoo address which you can aadd a ghost to, which makes it look like another address and not you actual one....

Er...not many, I would think, because it only forwards mail to your own address, you can't send mail via Melt Mail.

Reaction score
Taffycat said:
Er...not many, I would think, because it only forwards mail to your own address, you can't send mail via Melt Mail.

Ah ok I get yer...Should really do some research before I come back with a smart answer, shouldn't I...? I'll shut up now :p

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Hey TC

That looks very good indeed...I shall endeavour to use that website as often as possible from now on..

Good find..:thumb:

Ask a Question