Access Default Microsoft Access Order Entry database issue

Reaction score
Hi all

I've amended the MS-supplied Order Entry database for my own use, and for the last 4 years of running my small business, I've not had any issues with it. However, I ran the Receivable Ageing report a couple of days ago to let one of my customers know what amount he had outstanding. There were amounts in Current, 31-60 days & 61-90 days.

He's made a payment today and I've allocated that payment across several invoices, but having run the query again, I find that there is still an amount in 61-90. I've looked I'm the Order Entry table for balances that aren't 0.00 but the only ones I can find are within 30 days. I've been into the Payments table, the Order Details table etc but cannot for the life of me find where this outstanding value relates to.

Is there any way I can modify the Receivable Ageing query to include order numbers which show the orders that generate this amount? I have two invoices for that exact amount, but both are showing as paid in full.

Any help gratefully received.

Martin

Ask a Question