Deer oh deer 2

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Had some visitors roaming around in me garden so I took the oportunity to take some pics from inside the cabin through the glass windows as I did not want to spook them. I eventually opened a window and took a few more shots. Eventually I opened the door and took a few more pics still from in the cabin. Then I very carefully stepped out on to the decking the deer were only about 15 feet away from me and I took more pictures. I must have stood there for at least five minutes before they moved away and left the garden. Amazing experience.
thumbup.gif

These were totally wild deer, a mum and two children.They must have been hungry as there are no flowers left in the garden.

Hmm I wonder if the local magistrate will consent to give me a gun licence
w00t-x100.gif

http://my.pogoplug.com/share/C995ZW5C9x2URi4e2N2ZOw/

Viewing the pics on the web page gives you not very good quality. If you see a pic that you like the look of you can download it to view it full size.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Nice: Pix, garden, deer.

Good stuff :)

Ta fer the comments.:)

Did the page and pics load ok, quickly etc. Comments would be helpful for me review.

nod.gif

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
The page loaded quick. The thumbprints at the bottom of the main pic seemed to scroll in a random fashion. Clicking on a thumbprint sometimes did not open it. Using the overlaid arrows on main pic worked ok.

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Loaded quickly. Pics which were not taken through glass are very clear.

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
You are one lucky Barbarian!! It must have been really great to be able to watch them and from such close quarters. Wonderful. Thank you for sharing :D

Pics loaded quickly for me. No problems at all :thumb:

Reaction score
Yes pictures loaded quickly, how lucky you are to have got so close to them, and some great shots, and no the magistrate won't issue a gun licence.:D

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
bootneck02 said:
and no the magistrate won't issue a gun licence.:D

Better sharpen up the old war axe then
hysterical.gif

Thanks for the feedback folks, much appreciated.:)

Ask a Question