Dead Space 2

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
So this came out on Friday, Anyone got it? I'm thinking of picking it up, got the first one in the Steam sales, wondering if i should play that first....

Launch Trailer

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Dunno about that, I tried Dead Space One on PC recently and it was awful.

The problem wasn't with the game, it looked good, but the interface/controls/response was absolute pants.

Mind you, that was DS1.

Reaction score
So much hype about it. Don't know if that's a good thing or not. But maybe you should play the first one to understand the story lines and characters. By the time you finish it, maybe the price will go down for the second one.

Reaction score
I had it on console (Deadspace 1) and it was brilliant....have also played the demo so i will be getting the second instalment. Will let ya's know......Just finished resistance 2 on ps3....it also was brilliant....very hard to crack but very rewarding lol.
Also its a free download on xbox 360 live. ...its very very scary.

Last edited:
Reaction score
ive got this and just cant make up my mind about it ... ?

its good but not great , and you cannot re-define all the keys , only certain ones , which can make the game very frustrating at times , i believe there is patch on the way for this.

i would wait until it becomes cheaper through steam then get it....

Reaction score
Have been playing this a few days and its brilliant, the graphics are astounding and its as scary as s**t in places. The game is really huge with 15 or so chapters. I can't put it down. I'd recommend it for anyone who has a console. Not sure what its like on pc.
Any body else get this one ?

Reaction score
Actually got around to finishing this game tonight....it started into a new game with extra weapons and suits and i found myself getting dragged in again. Its an oustanding game. Survival horror with brilliant gameplay and graphics. The only reason i stopped palying it tonightis cos i wanna start on homefront.
Deadspace 2 Rocks......hopeits as good on pc.

Ask a Question