Daylight Savings

Howdy !
How do I know if my XPSP2 automatic updates has download the appropriate
update for the daylight savings change next Sunday 3/11/07 ??
If it has been automatically updated , where can I download the update ??

Thanks !

db

go to microsoft.com
and there will be a
helpful link for this....

- db
Howdy !
How do I know if my XPSP2 automatic updates has download the appropriate
update for the daylight savings change next Sunday 3/11/07 ??
If it has been automatically updated , where can I download the update ??

Thanks !

oops ... meant to say if it has NOT been updated :)

I just tried to download the update and a screen said I already have the
update .

Thanks for all your help !

db

you're welcome.

i knew it would let you know.
oops ... meant to say if it has NOT been updated :)

I just tried to download the update and a screen said I already have the
update .

Thanks for all your help !

Vanguard

Lady Tex said:
Howdy !
How do I know if my XPSP2 automatic updates has download the
appropriate
update for the daylight savings change next Sunday 3/11/07 ??
If it has been automatically updated , where can I download the update
??

Add/Remove Programs
Show updates
Go look under Windows for the update (they aren't in numerical order).
Look for "KB931836".

You could also go to the Windows Update site, see if it is proferred or,
if not, go check your history to see if you already installed it.

NoConsequence

go to microsoft.com
and there will be a
helpful link for this....

- db
Howdy !
How do I know if my XPSP2 automatic updates has download the appropriate
update for the daylight savings change next Sunday 3/11/07 ??
If it has been automatically updated , where can I download the update ??

Thanks !
db,

you've been asked before and I'll ask it again: please stop posting
in HTML.

db

what you want makes
absolutely positively no difference
to me.....

however, you're stalking is of
great consequence and you
really can't hide behind that email
address.....

[...]

PLONK.

Alias

db said:
what you want makes
absolutely positively no difference
to me.....

however, you're [sic] stalking is of
great consequence and you
really can't hide behind that email
address.....

Please stop posting in HTML.

Thank you.

Alias

db

no need to thank me for anything.

db said:
*no need *to* thank me/ for/ _anything._*

I guess not. I'll thank you when you come to your senses and stop
posting in HTML.

Alias
"Alias" <aka@masked&anonymous.cl <mailto:aka@masked&anonymous.cl>>
wrote in message
db said:
what you want makes
absolutely positively no difference
to me.....

however, you're [sic] stalking is of
great consequence and you
really can't hide behind that email
address.....

Please stop posting in HTML.

Thank you.

Alias
download the
update ??
db,

you've been asked before and I'll ask it again: please stop posting
in HTML.

db

you have altered a response i provided previously and added the word:

[sic]

THIS IS INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR

db said:
you have altered a response i provided previously and added the word:

[sic]

So, what you meant was "you are stalking is of great consequence and you
really can't hide behind ..."?

If so, please review your High School English grammar books. If you
don't know what "sic" means, look it up at www.dictionary.com/
__
_THIS IS INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR_

Stop posting in HTML.

Alias
__
__

wrote in message
db said:
what you want makes
absolutely positively no difference
to me.....

however, you're [sic] stalking is of
great consequence and you
really can't hide behind that email
address.....

Please stop posting in HTML.

Thank you.

Alias
download the
update ??
db,

you've been asked before and I'll ask it again: please stop posting
in HTML.

db

do not modify my responses......

for that matter "do not modify anyone's