Dave the bass says hello...

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the site! :)

I'm loving all these new technical terms, 'fuffty' and 'webbernetting' are my current favourites :thumb:

Reaction score
Sexy Bex said:
Hello and welcome to the site! :)

I'm loving all these new technical terms, 'fuffty' and 'webbernetting' are my current favourites :thumb:

Oh yeah, I'm way-up on the ol' techno jargon y'know ;)

I think some of comes from 'hangin out wid dem bare mad yoot' down at my local skatepark, I'm 43 but luckily still haven't grown up yet and still think skateboarding is cooooool!

DTBFSGrindskaterham.jpg

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

DTB

Reaction score
I'm probably too new to be welcoming so hello Dave the Bass.How low can go?Bass how low can you go?
Zzzzz

Reaction score
captain zed said:
I'm probably too new to be welcoming so hello Dave the Bass.How low can go?Bass how low can you go?
Zzzzz

Well, I can drop tune the low B on mah 6 string bass and communicate with Whales and Dub fans all over the world, that low enough?

:)

DTB

floppybootstomp said:
You poser
laughingsmiley.gif

Yep! :
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
I gave up skateboarding at about 11 years old.
nod.gif

Friend still has his which his kids now use!;)

Reaction score
I'm not sure what ya mean by Dub fans.....coming from dubllin i would be a dub fan.Dont know anyone from Wales either.LOL
Zzzzz

Reaction score
captain zed said:
I'm not sure what ya mean by Dub fans.....coming from dubllin i would be a dub fan.Dont know anyone from Wales either.LOL
Zzzzz

Dub is a kinda music derived from Reggae...Have a look here for a better description....

Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
Dub is a kinda music derived from Reggae...Have a look here for a better description....
I was only jokin about that lads. In Dublin we call people who support the Dublin footy team Dub fans. Also i was dj for a good few years, so i'm no stranger to Dub.(terrible stuff LOL). I would like to say thanks to PCW for the CCleaner download link. Its brill. Would ya's believe this laptop is only 7 weeks old and the cleaner gave me back 988mb,that i didnt even know was gone. I'm a happy camper after. Longlive PCW.
:nod:Zzzzz

Reaction score
feckit said:
I gave up skateboarding at about 11 years old.
nod.gif

Friend still has his which his kids now use!;)

I gave up at 16....Then took it back up as an overweight 36 year old.

As an overweight 43 year old I hurt a lot....but it in't arf fun. You wouldn't believe the look on the little 'uns faces when I turn up at a skatepark, they say to me "which ones your son Mr?" as they survey the other kids at the park..."none of 'em mate, my son is 20 years old and at work..this is ME-time" and off I whizz around the park Weeeeeeeeeee :)

DTB

PS. Bigupdah dub inna dread stylee, brah!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeespec, you foo :D

I am useless at skateboarding only ever attempt resulted in cuts, bruises and grazes.

I was ok, however, at surfing for a while, which is odd, you'd think the two would go hand in hand.

Hang ten, dude, as they say :cool:

Reaction score
^^^^^ Raddy Daddy-o.

You've still got all the jargon Tony.

Hang Ten indeedy!

I'm not very good at Skootleboarding but I have a good giggle doing it. Tried surfing last year, ooooffff, at the end of a 2 hour taster session was getting it. Got mah step-ups sorted but jump-ups are still a no no :(

Off to Cornwall again later this year, more practising methinks :)

DTB

Reaction score
The only skateboarding i do is my oul alfa romeo.....my knees dont hold up to much these days.....think about it lads....ya have to wear a helmet.Says it all to me.What ever is left of my few braincells after all the par taying,i'd like to keep for forumming and the like.I'll have to google forumming to see if its there or not.

If its not its a phrase born of PCR.Waddya's think??
:wave: Zzzzz

Reaction score
captain zed said:
...think about it lads....ya have to wear a helmet.Says it all to me.

Nah, I don't. Only if I'm told to wear a helmet by the insurers of the park will I give in. I've knocked myself out cold in the past but its a risk i take.

I also ride my bike 'with no handlebars' (sic) the wrong way down one way streets and swallow chewing gum.

I've also ran with scissors open too.

...welll..... you gotta live a bit.....

;)

DTB

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I once drove from Little Wallop to Chipping Norton not wearing my seatbelt :eek:

I am such an adventurer :cool:

Tell me, when you were young did you used to just wear your underpants and wiggle through the sandpit on your belly making out you were a snake?

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Tell me, when you were young did you used to just wear your underpants and wiggle through the sandpit on your belly making out you were a snake?

Still do.

Are we meant to grow out of that stage then?

DTB

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Well hello and welcome Dave the bass.

A finer friend of mr Flops..better your name be Hardshoejump...lol..

43 years old...vintage year 1965..me born then too....year of all things fine.
like you i dont want to grow up...
happywave.gif
..either (go on admit it ), although skateboarding is a excercise too far lol...

Reaction score
Rush said:
Well hello and welcome Dave the bass.

A finer friend of mr Flops..better your name be Hardshoejump...lol..

43 years old...vintage year 1965..me born then too....year of all things fine.
like you i dont want to grow up...
happywave.gif
..either (go on admit it ), although skateboarding is a excercise too far lol...

Aye, good year 1965. 'My Generation'..... first pop single with a proper bass solo in.....the same year I was born.... mean't be weren't it.... 'cept Ken Dodd and 'Tears' was number 1 when I was born.

How uncool is that :)

DTB

Ask a Question