Dabs = rubbish

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
This is appaling specialy at christmas. A real mickey mouse outfit .

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Please wait while we find an agent to assist you...
If your query is relating to an Address Authorisation issue then please note we are unable to assist through this service.

You are currently at position number 1 in the queue.
All agents are currently busy. Please stand by.
You are currently at position number 1 in the queue.
You have been connected to Donna (cs).
Donna (cs): Good afternoon, how may we help you?
Customer: Order Details - 12 Nov 2007 22:35 GMT+00:00
Google Order No.646570479443250 - dabs.com Order No.9468067 Its been 8 days since I placed my order so I'm wondering where my order is . Thanks

Donna (cs): I will check for you.
Customer: Hi Donna Thanks
Customer: Hi any news
Donna (cs): Sorry to keep you waiting
Donna (cs): the parcel is on its way back to us
Customer: thats ok
Donna (cs): A refund will be issued upon its return
Customer: why was it not deliverd
Customer: and why can't you just deliver it to me
Customer: This was a present that I am supposed to deliver to my family 100 miles away this weekend I don't really want a refund I'd like the goods
Currently experiencing network delays, one moment please....
Currently experiencing network delays, one moment please....
Network connection re-established.
Customer: Hi are you still there
Donna (cs): yes
Donna (cs): The tracking shows that the driver attempted on 14/11/07. A different diver was unable to deliver due to being unable to locate the address it was held in the depot for a days and it is now being returned.
Customer: Hi so whats happening then
Donna (cs): for 4 days
Donna (cs): Please accept my apologies for the confusion.
Donna (cs): The order will be automatically refunded upon its return
Customer: Thats rubish as my house shows up on nearly all the on-line map services
Customer: I'd rather have the order delivered to save me putting in another order
Donna (cs): I can only confirm the details that I have.
Donna (cs): If you would like this matter investigated further please email (e-mail address removed)
Customer: Thanks
Donna (cs): Is there anything further we can assist you with today?
[/font]
spacer.gif

They suck big time .:mad:

Reaction score
Been there mate. Dabs are pretty awful

I remember a while ago having a massive row about a motherboard, in the end I told them to shove it and I will never shop with them again. Ontop of that I told them I would be informing everyone I know of the way they treat their customers and no doubt they will never shop with them again either

They didnt seem to care!

That year alone I had spent i think approx £1800 with them. Never been back since

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I've never had a problem with Dabs but there again probably haven't bought more than a dozen things from them and certainly nothing for the last 20 months or so.

I have heard lots of horror stories about them though and all the goods I purchased were ok. The true test, of course, is when you have a faulty product and you have to go through the rma procedure....

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Which Company do they use to deliver ??? they seem a bit odd to me ?

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
I've never had a problem with Dabs but there again probably haven't bought more than a dozen things from them and certainly nothing for the last 20 months or so.

I have heard lots of horror stories about them though and all the goods I purchased were ok. The true test, of course, is when you have a faulty product and you have to go through the rma procedure....

To rma something you first of all have to have it in your sticky mitts befor finding out it doesn't work so I won't be in a position to give the company a "True Test "

:eek::rolleyes:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Rush said:
Which Company do they use to deliver ??? they seem a bit odd to me ?

Could be Cannal Carriers . As the cannal stops 6 miles short of Kendal they would have had a job delivering . Its just a hunch though .

:D

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Well I e-mailed Dabs and they sent me a reply saying that all the info I needed was in the original dialogue with their service person .

So here I am a poor person without a great deal of money only a few weeks before xmas . Dabs have had my money since 13.11.2007 . They have not told me when they will refund my money or refunded my money. I have had to cancell a 200 mile trip to deliver the items I ordered . I can not order from another supplier cos I don't have the money . Its only 4 weeks to xmas and its not the best time of year to be buying late on-line . So will me mum get a photo frame for xmas . I will get her one but its no thanks to Dabs .

Dabs utter rubish with a customer care policy that really sucks .

:D

Reaction score
I havn't used Dabs since I built this system - nearly two years ago now.

I bought about £800 worth of stuff from them, and it all worked fine and was the chepaest prices I could find.

Never had to RMA, but have heard that they have appalling customer service.

Looking back, I shouldn't have taken the risk, and won't be again.

Ask a Question