Creative Zen help appreciated

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
TB is nice, and may actually work as described ... but I'd rather have someone, preferably very pretty, rubbing my temples. Is it rubbing your temples that do the trick?

:wave:

naw, I'll take the tiger beer

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
TB is nice, and may actually work as described ... but I'd rather have someone, preferably very pretty, rubbing my temples. Is it rubbing your temples that do the trick?

:wave:

Not up to now, but will get some TB before the next one strikes and see what happens :D

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Two ways to help,

One change your diet. Starting with a base of brown rice for a few days. Add other foods one by one on a daily basis. Eventually you will find the food that causes the problem.

Two, this is nicer but not so effective. Keep a food diary. Log everything that you eat. When the migrane strikes see what food may have caused it and eliminate.

Obviously this will only work if your migrane is food related. Most are.Though some can be caused by acid build ups caused by stress.

Good luck.

:)

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Helpful advice there Abarbarian. In my case, I've been getting them since childhood, but they became more debilitating over the past 10 years or so. I've been able to rule-out all the "usual food suspects" (so I'm lucky in that respect). But having TMJ (temperomandibular joint dysfunction, i.e., wonky jaw) is a major culprit, along with other triggers such as smells, (particularly some perfumes; even "natural" smells such as flowering hyacynths or jasmine.)

Not quite sure if I need a vet, or a mechanic! :lol:

Ask a Question