Windows 7 Create Columns

Reaction score
Hey I want to create columns in windows 7.
I searched a lot of stuff but every where I found that "columns cannot be created in windows 7". But in virtual machine folder new columns are there in windows explorer.

So please help me to create new columns in detail view of windows 7.

Silverhazesurfer

Master of Logic
Reaction score
that makes no sense to me. you want to make columns in windows 7? where? all you have to do is use the auto arrange feature on the desktop to put the icons into pretty columns. other than that, i'm clue less.

Reaction score
that makes no sense to me. you want to make columns in windows 7? where? all you have to do is use the auto arrange feature on the desktop to put the icons into pretty columns. other than that, i'm clue less.

When we see detail view of any folder than columns are present like (size, name, date modified etc). There are around 300 diff column options are present. But I didn't suit my requirement.

So in short I want to create new columns in windows explorer so that i can represent details of file better.

Silverhazesurfer

Master of Logic
Reaction score
ever heard of google?

Perhaps that is the best way to search for your solution. That's all I did.

Ask a Question