copying cds

S

sbirt

I have downloaded music to the media library and then
copied it to a blank cd and when I try to play it on my
stereo it wont play the only thing the cd will play on is
a karoke player.

G

Your stereo will not support the format of the music on the CD, and your Karaoke player does. Check the brochure of the stereo and see what formats it will support. Use the below application to convert the files if necessary, it is a free download:
CDex :: Home
http://cdexos.sourceforge.net/

G

thanks "Byte" for the advice but what exacly am I dowmloading as there are several downloads and I dont know which one I need.

G

CDex 1.51, click top left for Downloads.

Sbirt said:
thanks "Byte" for the advice but what exacly am I dowmloading as there are several downloads and I dont know which one I need.

G

Which one do I choose and what on earth is a mirror, I dont live in any of the areas specified does this matter.

G

Mirror is a reflection or copy. Pick one of an area that is closest to you, but it
really doesn't matter.

G

Hi there thankyou for all your help but it turns out that there was nothing wrong apart from the fact that I was using the wrong discs I was trying to copy music to play on my stereo on a CD-RW and I should of been using CD-R, as you can probably tell I am very new to the computer but thanks anyway.

Ask a Question