Control format of headers in replies to an email

stephen O'D

Lets say I have an email with several people on the TO list. When I
receive the email and view it, Outlook shows me the senders name or
Exchange identifier and hides the emails address, ie instead of me
seeing:

(e-mail address removed)

I get

'Sammy Smith'

This is generally fine, and if I need the real address, I can right
click and get it.

However if I reply to that email, or forward it (with forwards set to
quote the original email instead of attaching it), in the header
section of the quoted email, Outlook will insert the text 'Sammy
Smith' instead of the real email address, ie something like:

<email>
This is my reply text