Computer looks like a car!

TM

"Fishface" wrote in message
This came up when I searched for windows 7 professional
at Frys.com:

http://www.frys.com/product/6678554

Not as fast as it looks, though...

That little slit in the back that Chevy calls a rear window probably isn't
big enough for a slimline DVD drive.

GMAN

"Fishface" wrote in message
This came up when I searched for windows 7 professional
at Frys.com:

http://www.frys.com/product/6678554

Not as fast as it looks, though...

That little slit in the back that Chevy calls a rear window probably isn't
big enough for a slimline DVD drive.
Its under the Chevy logo on the front. Its a slot load drive.