comp shuts down, blue screen appears nee some help please

Reaction score
sorry I know this topic is already posted, but I need some serious help, we are desperate, me and my wife, her laptop is shuting down after a blue screen appears, we cant get all the things it says only that at the bottom it says CRASH, we are worried since its not the 1st time this happens to her, this is her 2nd laptop the 1st stopped working cuz of the same a blue screen, now this time she was only using her mssenger, the windows media player and she was on her myspace, and we are really worried cuz of it, since she has this new laptop only for a bout 2 weeks and the blue screen has appeared 3 times already, so please if you can help us I'd really appreciate it a lot, and sorry again for posting agin this topic

Reaction score
mssenger,
Is the cause of many a BSOD.
I dont use it for that reason...

And the same goes for this...

Run a good AV - AVG 8 IS A GOOD ONE... And a ASW - Superantispyware is good.. these will get rid of all the nasties. After that run Ccleaner..

Ask a Question