Collect Data via Email - Will Not Update Blank Values

RDB3

I am using the Collect Data via Email feature and find it will not accept
"blank" values. I've tried "" or a space but neither work.

We need to allow responders to chose to have a blank or no data in certain
fields if they wish.

If the field contains data and they update their form to remove it, the
field will not update and remains/reverts to what was there originally.

Updates that change text in fields works fine.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks!

Chris Renshaw

Try " " (quote)(space)(quote), also you can use a drop down box with all
values filled in that can be chosen and put other or NA or whatever you wish
for a blank answer, or you can require all fields to be filled in and
suggest NA as an answer that doesn't apply, etc.

Sincerely,

Christopher S. Renshaw | BS CIS/MIS, CCNA, Adjunct Professor