COD 4 Multiplayer Connection Problems

Reaction score
Hello people, I have come across a problem with COD 4 online

The servers wont load or show for me when I try to connect to a game, infact there are no servers sjhown when I go to 'Refresh List'

Heres a screen shot, it basically just says 'Connecting to Master Server'

moz-screenshot.jpg
codoy4.jpg

Thanks, and please Help I want too OWN!

PS: Could that fact that I borrowed the game off a friend mean it wont connect? Even though it says the CD key is valid and bla bla

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
If your friend's on line playing CoD4 when you're trying to connect, you won't be able to connect.

Strictly speaking, according to the Game's publishers, what you're doing is illegal, you should buy your own copy.

It may even be that the central CoD4 Server has logged your friend's URL against his serial number but I do doubt that, just a thought.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
As Flops said, and to add, sometimes i get that, just need to refreash again.

Jusst noticed, your running 1.0.525 (unpatched.) Get the 1.2 patch for the game as that may very well fix it. Look in the C0D4 thread here, i posted a link to the patch, one of the last posts. :)

Reaction score
Ah the patch was the problem! Thanks VR

And yes I only borrowed the game to see if it was worth buying for myself, I didnt want to buy it for £30, test it too find out it runs like crap on my computer, which it doesnt! So I bought my own from Play yesterday :)

Reaction score
COD4 problem

Please help me!I have exactly the same problem,I have played COD4 for 2 month,last 3 days I cant find any servers if I am refreshing or its says server connection timed out.I have patch 1.4.Thank you for your help!!!

Ask a Question