Cheats do win

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
AC Milan have won the Champions League....
Which go`s to show when you are corrupt and cheat if you have the best lawyers you will con the public... and gain prizes...

twice overturned decisions on court decisions has seen this Cheating football team a chance to win Europes greatest prize..and they did...

oh and a footnote...at the end the 4th official stated a minimum of 3 additional minutes..

the ref played 2 and a half then blew....tell me when this happened in Engish games...

yet again corruption wins...

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I didn't see the match, but I'd be annoyed if I was a Liverpool supporter after AC Milan's court cases... getting told no Champions League football, appealing and then just having to play a single home game behind closed doors instead (which punishes fans most anyway!).

Reaction score
I dont follow football at all so i dont want to start a massive debate. However if this is happening why arent they being investigated and why dont UEFA take part in that investigation?

Reaction score
It happens constantly at Watford :p

Most frustrating team to support ever. Nobody actually likes us.

First game of the season agaisnt Everton, we lost the game from a penalty in the last 15 seconds of injury time, which was given because the referee mistaked a header for a handball. You had to be there to believe it. Both hands were behind his back holding the post when he headed...

Its part and parcel of football.

Scousers have more than enough money to deal with it. Its no big loss to them.